Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types Of Data Collected
(1) Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Transaction Information
- Location Information
- Device Information
- Usage Information
- Communication Information
(2) Location Information
We may collect information about the location of your device, through our applications.
(3) Transaction Information
We may read SMS logs and other digital content to collect information about payment transactions, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions and the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
(4) Device Information
We may collect specific information about your device when you access our Services, including your storage, hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, list of installed apps, Wi-Fi information, user profile information, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our services.
(5) Usage Information
We may collect information about how you use our Services, including your access time and Internet Protocol address
(6) Communication Information
We may access your Contacts lists and call logs for application reference purposes
(7) Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
(8) Tracking & Cookies Data
(9) Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.
- Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies
We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To develop credit risk models
- To perform risk assessment
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To develop and test new products and features
- To verify information that you have provided
- To conduct statistical and market analysis
- To satisfy any other legitimate business purposes, including handling any complaints and retaining information as necessary to meet our obligations under applicable laws and regulations
- To get in touch with you when necessary and contact you by email, SMS, letter, telephone or in any other way about our products and services
- To find adequate references for your loan application
- To carry out, monitor and analyse our business, carry out market research, business, and statistical analysis
- To maintain records under applicable law or a may apply to pursuant to agreements executed by our clients and partners
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of APAC Financial Services Private Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your private communications and personally identifiable information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites